Thursday, August 29, 2002

 

Do Not Disturb the Sexy



P. Puff Diddly-Dang Doo is back at it again, this time with some party he's throwing after the MTV Video Music Awards. Please, please do yourself a favor and check out the invitation linked above at The Smoking Gun.

Unfortunately, due to the scuffed nature of my black dress shoes and the lack of any "FLY SH*T" in my wardrobe (sorry, P.PD-DD, your "Sean John" ain't quite right for my obviously non-fly self), I will not be in attendance. I am at a loss, however, as to what exactly a "shape up" for guys is, aside from lots of work at the gym. If this is something you can buy in a neat gel form, please let me know. Also, apologies to my several aunts, who will henceforth not be permitted to attend any party to which I am invited, per P.PD-DD's directives.

Oh, and please. Do not disturb me. :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?