Tuesday, October 29, 2002

 

More Response



Dwight, my man ... I've got to take you to task again today. Point-by-point, followed by some summary.


So, to give the promised summary ... I'm not wholly convinced that we need to worry about the lack of permanent growth on the circuit. The size will ebb and flow, but I honestly believe we've pretty well hit the maximum capacity. Expand a little more in high school, and we'll probably see a commensurate increase at the college level. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong about it, but I'm not going to keep myself awake at night worrying about it. If I had to worry about one thing in quizbowl, it would be the sorry state of question writing. More on that tonight / tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?