Tuesday, October 22, 2002

 

Ouch



Damn, you EA Sports. Damn you, John Madden. Damn you, CPU Robo-QB. I just literally punched a divot in the wall of my room. I think the stress from the Mathematical Methods class is starting to get to me ...

Time to break out the drywall and paint ... oh well ...

And while I'm at it, I'm going to rant for a second about some political campaign ads. Please tell me what the following things have to do with one's ability to serve as governor, congressperson, or other state office:
  • Marrying one's high school sweetheart
  • Attending an in-state school of inferior reputation
  • Caring for one's elderly parents
  • Surviving a flood (as if 4 million other Houstonians didn't)
  • Having children and/or grandchildren


  • Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?