Saturday, November 02, 2002

 

State Flags -- What Do You Think?



Texas, with a score of 39, was the clear winner of the contest. Some of you will say that I'm biased, being a native Texan and current resident. Well, this might be true, but I'm going to let my readership chime in with comments and votes of their own. In the spirit of fairness, I'd also like to hear what you think the worst flag was. So, here we go:

Top 6 Flags

  1. Texas ... 39
  2. New Mexico ... 34
  3. Maryland ... 32
  4. Tennessee ... 32
  5. Arizona ... 30
  6. Colorado ... 30



Bottom 6 Flags

  1. Georgia ... 0
  2. Oregon ... 1
  3. Michigan ... 5
  4. Connecticut ... 9
  5. Pennsylvania ... 9
  6. New York ... 9



Please submit your votes, comments, etc., either through the comment doohickey here or through my e-mail. Results will be posted by Wednesday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?